- By purchasing these items you are helping fund the channel and cover the cost of parts and labor. The funds go directly to the channel with the exception of shipping costs. I do not make money on shipping, you will be charged the actual cost.
- When a package ships internationally it may be subject to import taxes or customs duties imposed by the destination country. Please check with customs in your country. I have no control over this.
- Please note that I cannot offer any warranty or accept returns for these items as they are anywhere from twenty to fifty years old and while I have done my best to fix and restore them, there is no guarantee that something else won’t fail in the future.
- Items restored by me will include a signed certificate of authenticity stating that it was restored by Retro Repair Guy.
- The store is in Canadian Dollars and you will be charged in Canadian dollars. The exchange rate will be calculated by your credit card company.
Thank you for your support as it keeps my channel alive.